Sunday 11 January 2009

PLAY>>

Today I:
  • Woke up
  • Was (and still am) hungover
  • Had an epic bowl of tesco-pops
  • Listened to quite a lot of music, including Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack, Beecher, All Shall Perish, TC, Sub Focus, Benny Page (big up), and baaaare dubstep (standard)
  • Was notified by Jon that I had chewing gum on my t-shirt from last night, which could have been there for most of the night (might take a picture and put it up)
  • Put said t-shirt into the freezer
  • Went to town (Bournemouth) to buy some gold and white air force one style lacost trainers
  • Couldn't get into shop (was closed)
  • Jacked some sample CD's off magazines in WHSmith (I'm so grimey I don't even pay for my sample CD's bruv)
  • Bought a toilet brush for JP to clean toilet with
  • Realised I hadn't shaved my hair properly last night and had a little long bit
  • Read Blackdown's blog and decided to make my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment