Wednesday 18 February 2009

FAST FWD>>

So it's been like a month since I last posted on here. To be frank I've not had anything interesting to put here that relates to this blog, but fuck it I'm treating you today anyway so I'll allow myself to go on a bit.

Since I last posted I have bought some fyne KRK VXT 6 studio monitors, Vestax decks, and around £160 worth of vinyl. Thankfully there are always people on eBay that will want to buy your shit, so I've managed to actually get the money back for all the expenditure.

This instalment of my blog is related to me DJing. I got the decks about 3 weeks ago, and in that time I have near enough got basic mixing down, had a show on Covert Radio B2B with Lysergide, and have literally just now made my first mix. Here's the tracklisting;

Nero - End Of The World - Audio Freaks
Noah D - Unknown Suspect - Subway Records
Skream - Filth - Tempa
The Others - Africa VIP - Dub Police
Marlow - Body Count - Black Acre
Benny Page & Zero G - Pan Pipes - Digital Soundboy
Ruckspin & Planas Ft. Foreign Beggars & Virus Syndicate - The Nature Of It - Rankin Records
Bar 9 - Malicious Tactics - Audio Freaks
Benny Page / Plastician Ft. Skepta - Swagger / Intensive Snare - Digital Soundboy / Soul Jazz

You can download it by clicking this link. Maximum respect if you download and set me a message if you like it at dan_smith78@hotmail.com. Forward this on to any promoters you know, I will travel anywhere!

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment